Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter Weather and New Chicken Dish

Delayed Opening: To prevent slipping and sliding, OPM decided to give federal workers (and those that follow the federal government schedules) a delayed opening.  I didn't have to be at work until noon.  This came in really handy because I was able to stay up late working on a card order so that it'd be ready to ship this morning.

Recipe #1 of 2013: I tried this baked chicken/green beans/potato dish that I saw on Pinterest.  I used olive oil instead of butter and added some parmesean cheese on top.  The dish baked in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes so that the potatoes would be tender.  Yum yum.  I vacuumed my house and scrubbed the kitchen sink while I waited.  Hooray for multi-tasking.

0 comments :

Post a Comment