Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Wall Decal

Weather: OMG, it's so freakin' cold today.  At least there was some snow to make the cold weather worth it.  It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to make traffic crazy on the way home, even though I left early.  My card skidded a little (nothing was hurt!) when I turned into my parking lot even though I must have been driving at 1 mph.  I was going to go to the library to return the Tangled DVD that I borrowed because it was due today, but I decided that I would just pay the fine.  The roads looked bad and I didn't want to risk anything.

Home Decor: One of my New Year's Resolutions was to finally decorate my bedroom.  My friend Steph gave me an Etsy gift card so I used it to buy a wall quote decal.  After shopping around, I settled on this Audrey Hepburn quote ("Happy girls are the prettiest.") from ALastingExpression.  The seller is in Alaska so it took a little while to get here, but the package arrived safely and unharmed today.  I was so happy to see it on my doorstep when I got home today.  Armed with some washi tape and a chair, I put it up tonight.

1 comments :

June K said...

Nice wall art. I think you made a good decision to not go to the library. Too much risk. Stay safe and have a good weekend.

Post a Comment