Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fall-To Layout #223

Spinning: I finally got called out for being at lots of classes lately.  Usually, it's "Tina, where have you been, girl?" and then guilt ensues.  Nope, I've been good!  I also lipsynced to Justin Bieber, but who's really watching, right?

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #223. This bee is the second embellishment from the My Funny Valentine set that the raccoon came from.  I'll have to find a good use for the deer that's left.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal 
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- My Funny Valentine (sentiment)
Stickers: TPC Studio- My Funny Valentine (Bee)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Doily Motifs
Punch: Martha Stewart Garden Gate border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment