Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fall-To Layout #224

Lazy day: Today was definitely a relaxing day.  I went to spin class in the morning, stopped by to visit my parents, came home home to shower and work on Valentine's Day cards for an upcoming craft fair in February and then took a nice afternoon nap just because I could. 

Etsy shop: I love this time of year because my sales usually pick up as people start to buy Valentine's Day cards. I got 2 orders today and then I'm waiting for the custom order customer to purchase her order.  With the extra money in my pocket, I have my eye on some Lifestyle Crafts dies.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #224.



Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: Chatterbox
Stamp: Studio G
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/Basic Grey- Fleur Tile
Chipboard Pieces: American Crafts Sweethouse I Heart You
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
Other: Black Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

0 comments :

Post a Comment