Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Culture and Case of the Mondays

Culture: I went with Meg and Robyn to Cosi and the Roy Lichtenstein exhibit yesterday at the National Gallery.  It was nice to catch up in person because we didn't get to so much when we went to see Les Mis at the beginning of the year.  

Case of the Mondays: I got all the way to the office today only to realize the I forgot my work computer at home!  Ugh.  Fortunately, I don't live that far away.  Sheesh.

Case of the Mondays, Pt 2...Homeowner win/fail: The toilet flap cover that my mom gave me didn't work out as well as I originally thought.  I woke up several times during the night to the sound of the toilet running.  I went to the hardware store to pick another one up.  Please let this work again.  So far, so good.

0 comments :

Post a Comment