Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Heart Flag Card

Brrr!: I finally broke out my heavy winter coat today with a scarf today.  I don't think it got above the 20s today.  I wish it was snowing to make all the cold weather worth it.


Card: My goal for today's card was to a) use some of the items that I bought last week and b) some of my Stampin' Up ink pads that have been neglected lately.  I learned on some crafty YouTube video (it's been a while since I've seen it, so I can't remember which one specifically) to use a hole punch to punch a notch where floss will be wrapped around cardstock to ensure that it stays in place.  I wish I had learned that trick a while ago!

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan. Stampin' Up in Pool Party, Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose
Stamp: Martha Stewart- Patterns (dots), Hero Arts- Year Round Sentiments (hearts), Studio G (heart flag)
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Baker's Twine: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Candy Stripe

0 comments :

Post a Comment