Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fall-To Layout #222

Thankfully today went by so much better than yesterday.  I went to an hour spin class this morning, stopped by my parents' house to say hi (and ate some leftover veal parmesean that was in the fridge), and ended today with making a big pot of chicken vegetable soup for the week.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #222.  Purple's not my usual go-to color, so I decided to switch it up a little bit by featuring it in today's card.  It also gave me an excuse to use one of my Basic Grey fabric flower stickers.


Card Specs:
Card Base: Recollections
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Whisteria, Charcoal
Stamps: Me & My Big Ideas- Sassy Icons (flourish), Fiskars- Just Between Friends
Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Paper: American Crafts Specialty Paper in Pearl
Floral sticker: Basic Grey Bloomers- Sweet Threads collection
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment