Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Deer Valentine's Day Card

At the office:  My boss is in the office this week. In the middle of our weekly 1-on-1 conversation, someone told us there was pizza in the kitchen.  There was a pregnant pause.  She finally asked me if I wanted to get some.  At the same time, I was thinking "How quickly can this conversation be over so I can get some pizza?"  I enthusiastically said YES!  She laughed, "I know you too well..."

Fun snail mail: Meg, Robyn and I sent Julie a care package, which included several types of gummies, chocolate, homemade brownies, fun soap, and mustache erasers.

Card: Here's the last Valentine related embellishment from the opened package (I've used the bee and raccoon recently).

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal 
Paper: Chatterbox
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- My Funny Valentine (sentiment)
Stickers: TPC Studio- My Funny Valentine (deer)
Punch: Fiskars Threading Waters border punch, Recollections (heart)
Other: Black Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

0 comments :

Post a Comment