Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Card Order

My sister Julie wanted me to make a stationery set for a friend's Christmas gift, so she picked out some cards that I had previously made and posted on my blog so that I'd have something to refer to.  I had to make some minor changes because of what I had in supply, but I made it work.

I told her I accepted payment in chocolate and ice cream.  Unless it's for something big, I feel kinda weird taking money as payment from family.
Meeting leftovers for today were Eggspectations (waffles) and Italian food from Mama Lucia.  It's going to be weird to have to remember to pack lunch next week, but at least I don't have to dress up (read: business casual).  Yay, back to jeans!  I ate so much pasta and chicken marsala, I'm glad that I was about to snag a bike at spin class tonight.

0 comments :

Post a Comment