Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

O, Christmas Tree

I made it through 2 spin classes this morning.  I wish I was able to take a picture of the bike monitor as documentation, but the bike I was on during the first class was making this noise and it got progressively louder as the class went on.  The instructor pointed it out, "Tina, is that you?  You're like the percussion to the music.  Don't worry, no one will know but me."  Well, not really because you just announced it to the whole class.  It was making the same noise on Thursday night, so I should have known it probably wouldn't go away magically.  By the time I realized that the noise was back, all the bikes in the class were taken this morning.  Anyway, when the class was over, I wiped it down and moved to the bike right next to it.

After the gym, I did a little grocery shopping, went home to clean up and then I went to Target to get some Christmas presents.  I took advantage of the Starbucks buy 3, get a $5 Target gift card deal as well as came armed with a coupon.  Mwah ha ha.  The cashier complimented me on my money saving skills and my Target bag to put my purchases in.  I think there's also some Starbucks e-gift card that I can get with proof of purchase of 3 Starbucks items.  Hmmm.

Earlier tonight, I went over to my parents' house to put up the Christmas tree. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment