Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Office Order, Done!

It rained all day long today, so I basically stayed in my craft room and worked on a 28-card order for the office.  My goal was to at least get through half of the order today and then do the rest tomorrow.  When I got to the halfway mark, it was still raining, so I kept going, and then before I knew it, I was done! :)
Hooray, I'm free! I made my way to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ulta, my parents' house and then another Target.  I normally don't like to drive in the rain and in the dark, but I needed to get outside!
  • 1st Target: Bought holiday Ziploc bags to put holiday cookies to give away (used 2 coupons and Cartwheel) and hair ties.
  • Bed Bath and Beyond: Returned part of an online order
  • Ulta: Bought a 4 mini-Body Shop lotion set for a friend's Christmas present.  Normally $12, but with coupons and point redemption, I bought for $4.24.
  • Parents' house: Clipped coupons, caught up with Julie (even though I saw her yesterday) and raided the fridge
  • 2nd Target: Bought a Maybelline Creamy Matte lipstick in Divine Wine (I've heard lots of good things about this formula so I wanted to see what the fuss was about, used $1 coupon) and some tights (30% Cartwheel coupon).  I'll be back tomorrow to take advantage of the deals for next week for Christmas present shopping.

0 comments :

Post a Comment