Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Family Dinner

I decided to take the day off today from work because there wasn't anything on my work calendar or anything pressing that needed my attention.  I went to the post office to mail of a package to my cousin in Boston.  He wasn't able to come home for the holidays so Mom put together a care package of food for him.  Thank goodness for PayPal and my scale.  I can just drop of packages instead of having to wait in line.  Awesome.

I went to my parents' house around 5:30 PM, and then turned around to go home because I couldn't remember if I turned the oven off after I took the green bean casserole out.  Fortunately, I don't live that far away!  We had Thanksgiving food (big thanks to Mom for agreeing to make a turkey) for dinner.  For dessert, my cousin made flan and I made pumpkin cheesecake and brownies.  I explained that the top missing from the cheesecake was due to an accident, but I didn't elaborate that it was a cat related accident.  Then it was time to open presents.  I left one unopened so that I could have something to unwrap in a few days.  I got some postage stamps (I asked for these since I like to send out snail mail), z puzzle, a cookie scoop (in case the one that I have already is in the washer), Redbox movie codes, some travel bags, a lunch bag, a Starbucks mug and hot chocolate, chocolate, and money from Mom and Dad (which will mostly go towards my mortgage...like a responsible adult).
Merry (early) Christmas!

1 comments :

June K said...

Merry Christmas, Tina.

Post a Comment