Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Emergency Chocolate

There's fun chocolate and then there's emergency chocolate.  Fun chocolate, to me, is the kind that you buy because you were already in a good mood.  Emergency chocolate is for preventing you from having a freak out at work.  I was feeling this slightly overwhelming sense of pressure and panic. We have this survey that we need to send out in February and I don't think we'll be able to make that deadline.  I was feeling frustrated at myself for not getting things moving sooner, but I'm doing the best that I can, rawr!  I decided that the best thing to do was to get out of my seat and out of the building and march right into CVS to get chocolate.

Emotional eating at its best.

On the bright side, I had a coupon.
The other nice thing that happened today was that I was in the elevator with the food safety director this morning. I had my box of cards that I needed to turn into Human Resources. "Oh, cards for someone?" Well, HR ordered them. "Oh, they are so nice. We love getting them." Aw, yay!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

MMMM...peanut butter milk chocolate, that sounds good. Yeah...and it is always nice to hear feed back on the cards you make and that people enjoy them. There is something special about a homemade card.

Post a Comment