Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

CVS Winter 2014 Makeup Clearance

I was so glad to be done with my 1.5 day committee today. Whew. Now I don't have to worry about it for another year! Michelle and I had a coffee date at 2 PM so we could take advantage of the buy 1, get 1 free holiday drink. This time I got the caramel brulee latte. Yum! Now we're even ;)

As a reward for myself for getting through the committee meeting, I went to CVS after work and looked for the deals that G listed in her blog post about the CVS Winter 2014 makeup clearance event. While there were many things that I wanted, I came away with 1 thing: Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie. Originally $9.49, but with the 75% off clearance price, it came out to $2.37. It's quite pigmented, but very pretty.

0 comments :

Post a Comment