Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

New Neighborhood Cat, Oreos and Crafty Project

I'm not sure if there's a neighborhood cat bulletin that Harry the Cat put out about the food that Mom leaves out for him, but there was another cat that came by today to eat his food! Harry came by to visit around this time and then slowly sulked away because he was scared of this new cat. He looks very similar to Hans, but his coat isn't striped. If he comes by to visit more often, Mom will have to give him a name.
During my grocery shopping trip this morning, Safeway had these Peppermint Oreos out in the front, first thing you see when you walk into the store.  Ugh, they got me!  The ploy totally worked.  And they are delicious.
My goal today was to find a present for Robyn since we will be celebrating this upcoming week (even though her birthday was yesterday). I remember seeing that her current photoholders in her apartment were getting kind of full, so I decided to make one for her.  This kitty one turned out much better than the one that I made for myself a few years ago.  I got the fabric from Joann's (1 yard was on sale for $2.79).  The canvas was 50% off.  Less than $20 for a useful, homemade gift :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment