Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stitch Pin from Disneyland

Ahh, it was nice to sleep in my own bed last night.  It was an added bonus that RJ didn't wake me up for breakfast.  He stayed an extra night at my parents' house.  I'd have to go back today to catch up with Julie anyway.  She went to Homecoming at her alma mater and was coming back in time for dinner tonight.

I did some grocery shopping and wandered over to the mall to do some window shopping.  Around dinner time, I got the call from Dad that he was ordering sushi for dinner and that Julie was about 20 minutes away.  I headed over to the house to catch up with my family and when everything was caught up, I packed RJ up and we went home.  He'll probably miss having all the space to roam around.  I don't have any upcoming travel, so who knows when he'll be going back to my parents' house.

I bought two Stitch pins and a Disneyland magnet while I was there.  I let Julie choose which pin she wanted and I took the other one.

0 comments :

Post a Comment