Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Two-A-Day Spin Class

With all the Oreos that I ate yesterday, I thought it would be wise to go to 2 spin classes this morning.  I was thinking I could do at least 1.5 hours, but I actually managed to do the full 2 hours (45 minute class, 15 minute break, 60 minute class).  I went to Target and A.C.Moore afterwards to browse, but I didn't find anything that I wanted to buy.

I took a quick shower and ate some lunch when I got home.  I headed back out to Kohl's and Michaels since they had some good deals and coupons, but again, I went home empty handed.  Oh well.  Save it for a rainy day...or when better holiday deals come down the line.

I got cat-called walking to Kohl's from Michaels.  Ugh.  How creepy.  What do you expect me to say?  Thanks for telling me; I would have no idea how you felt?  Even the usual resting b*tch face wasn't enough to deter them.  Fortunately, they were driving away.

0 comments :

Post a Comment