Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Administrative Professional's Day Card

My boss's boss asked me if I wanted any more of the leftover baked goodies that his wife made for the bake sale yesterday. I politely declined because I've definitely been pigging out these past few days, especially with the meeting leftovers today and yesterday.  I pat myself on the back for not eating any of my coworker's goodbye cake (she picked a good one: the strawberry shortcake one from Whole Foods). The pat on the back was very premature because when I went to the kitchen to throw away some stuff at the end of the day, I noticed that there was one generous slice of lemon tea poundcake from Mrs. B remaining and while I had 2 slices of it yesterday AND I told Dr. B that I didn't want anymore, I snatched it up and ate some on the car ride home.

Total lies. Lies. LIES!

But, I tried to redeem myself by going to spin class tonight and doing a FitnessBlender workout: Brutal Abs Workout - Abs, Obliques and Lower Back Workout with No Equipment.  Those flutter kick crosses were no joke.  That exercise alone was "brutal."

A good thing that happened today was that I came home with an empty banana pudding container. Rave reviews from my coworkers, yay! :)

Because tomorrow is Administrative Professional's Day, I made a card for some folks to sign for ours and I collected donations so that we could get him a gift card as well.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire
Stamps: Studio G
Embossing Folder: Lifestyle Crafts- Zig Zag
Punch: EK Success Postage Stamp border punch
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

Song of the day: "Dear Future Husband"- Meghan Trainor

0 comments :

Post a Comment