Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Furious 7

I told myself that going to see Furious 7 would be my reward for getting through this week of travel, so that was the highlight of my day.  I went to see the 12:30 PM showing and there were only a handful of people in the theater.  I couldn't tell if that was because the hardcore fans already saw it last week or because of the nice weather outside or...what?

I really enjoyed it.  The stunts and special effects were amazing.  Yeah, there were some cheezy action movie lines that I rolled my eyes at, but that was to be expected.  I was mostly curious about how they'd wrap up Paul Walker's character's storyline.  It was beautifully done and I was totally tearing up at the end.  Fortunately, with the dark theater, I could let the tears flow.  I remember watching the first Fast and Furious movie when it first came out and thinking "wow, that was really cool." And then I remembered watching it on TV the night that he died in the car wreck.  I'm curious to see if the franchise continues without him.  It just won't be the same.  

Next up, Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Afterwards, I went to the gym and got some cardio in since it was around the corner.  I also did a FitnessBlender workout "40 Min Cardio HIIT Workout + Butt, Thighs, Abs: Ultimate Workout for Belly Fat Loss, No Equipment" earlier tonight and truth be told, it was more like an hour since I had to pause several times to catch my breath, but I did it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment