Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Bake Sale Success

The office bake sale was a success. We had quite a spread of yummy stuff:
  • Banana pudding and Rolo cookies (my contributions)
  • Mint chocolate chip cookies
  • Lemon pound cake
  • Rice krispies treats
  • Assortment of muffins
  • Special K bars
  • Blueberry cake
  • Brownies
  • Banana dessert cups
People could grab some goodies from the office kitchen and then feed the piggy bank with a donation.  We came out with about $200 just from that.  It helps to have generous coworkers. :)

Because of all the goodies that I ate today, I made sure to go to spin class tonight. I was still feeling guilty for my gluttony so I squeezed in a FitnessBlender workout: Total Body Strength Training with Dumbbells - Challenging Dynamic Superset Workout.

0 comments :

Post a Comment