Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Fun Purchase

I had a $5 coupon from Best Buy sitting in my email inbox and then I saw that they were having a 20% off small appliance sale.  This was the perfect time to buy the mini blender that I had been thinking about. Julie has one and is frequently making smoothies with fruit, yogurt and some sort of juice and they are always delicious.  This would be a good way to get fruit in.  I suppose I could make some green smoothies that I've tasted a while back at work.

I purchased it online last Sunday, but it took a little while to be shipped to the store since it wasn't already in stock. I picked this up after spin class tonight and I'm excited to use it.

I also made some butter chicken using some Safeway brand simmer sauce.  The packet sauce that I usually used wasn't at the Safeway store that I went to on Wednesday.  This simmer sauce was good, but I think I'll stick with the packet one next time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment