Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

2200 Shop Hearts

I went to spin class tonight and one of the girls was like, "I really didn't want to come tonight." I told her, "But you're here, right? That's good." To be honest, I had similar thoughts earlier tonight, but I figured, I just need to get to the gym. Once I'm at the gym, then I think "I might as well go work out." The spin instructor said something like "90% of your effort is just showing up. The rest is easy." Yeah, I guess so. Until you tell me to crank up the bike's resistance as high as it'll go and tell me to sprint for 20 seconds.

My aunt sent me a slideshow the other day that had a bunch of sayings...like little reminders. This one made me smile: "What other people think of you is none of your business." I dunno if I agree with it entirely, but I think if the words "other people" were replaced by "strangers or people who aren't important to you", then we're good.

My Etsy shop hit another milestone today: 2200 shop hearts! ::happy dance:: Hopefully that correlates to more sales. Ha ha.

I didn't make a card tonight...not really in the crafty mood. However, I will share the birthday card that I made for my sister (her birthday's tomorrow), but ended up making another one to send her. The card is inspired by CardPatterns Sketch #43. I wanted it to be simple, but with all the colors, I don't think it's that simple anymore. It'll find a good home somewhere though.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- Whimsy Greetings (sentiment)
Punches: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
Paper: Die Cuts With A View and Recollections
Foam Adhesive: Making Memories

Hooray for Friday and the upcoming weekend! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment