Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Snow?

Oh, yes. It's definitely snowing outside right now. And there's supposedly more coming our way this upcoming weekend. BLAH! The road outside looks pretty bad. Perhaps we'll have a delayed opening tomorrow. I brought my work laptop home just in case the road conditions look too bad to drive in. I'm glad that I was able to get home from spin class tonight right before the snow started falling! Whoo hoo. Break tomorrow.

My aunt's birthday is tomorrow, so today's card is appropriately a birthday one. I used some of the stamps from the clear stamp stash that came in the mail yesterday. I foresee myself using those floral stamps frequently in the future. They are super cute. :)

Card Specs:
Ink: StazOn in Jet Black, Mustard, Cherry Pink, and Cactus Green
Stamps: Fiskars (sentiment), Heidi Grace- Paradise (flowers)
Paper: Martha Stewart (green), Design Originals (patchwork)
Foam adhesive: Making Memories

1 comments :

Crystal Card said...

This is a very beautiful card! I love the quilted look.

Post a Comment