Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

365 Cards- Tuesday's Trio

I'm happy to report that I was feeling well enough to go back to work today. I'm not at 100%, but it's getting there. I dunno if it's the pollen that's doing a number on me or what. I can only imagine what the European people are dealing with in regards to the volcano. It must be like breathing in gravel, as my officemate put it. I didn't make it to Janice's spin class tonight. That's 2 weeks in a row. Oh well. Maybe next week.

For today's card, I wandered over to 365 Cards. Their challenge today was to make a card that included one of each of the following: alpha sticker, stamp, and red. This was a challenge for me because of all the crafty supplies that I have, I only have 1 package of alpha stickers, so I had to make sure that the colors coordinated with the other elements of the card. I used this as an opportunity to use a stamp that I bought on clearance a while ago. I think it's really pretty. I also knocked off "stamp" and "red" at the same time. I used the flower gems to cover up some of the spots where the image didn't completely stamp. Make it work, right? I was really happy that all the colors coordinated so well. :) I also made this origami rabbit card, as inspired by a custom order that I got last night.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue, Warm Red, Yellow Ochre
Stamp: Studio G (butterflies), Inkadinkado (flowers)
Stickers: American Crafts Remarks- Serendipity, Color Set 4
Punch: Fiskars- Apron Lace border punch


1 comments :

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, stunning cards! Luv the butterflies on the first one and luv luv luv the origami mouse! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

Post a Comment