Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all that celebrate it! This morning started out with the "to spin or not to spin" question. I remembered that the instructor today wasn't someone that I was enthusiastic about, so I decided not to spin today. I didn't go yesterday either (oops), but I do plan to go tomorrow for Anna's 1-hour class.

It has been a card-filled weekend. I have about 175 cards ready for the April 10 craft fair, which is by far more than I've had for any crafty event and I still have a few days to prepare. I spent yesterday folding many origami dog and cat cards. This morning, I worked on several Mother's Day cards like the one below. I used up all of my large dimensional adhesives and almost all of my glue dots. I hope I can hold off buying more supplies until after the craft fair.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Dark Peony, Charcoal, Blue Lagoon, Blue Iris, Lavender
Punches: Fiskars Twist & Flip 2-in-1 corner punch, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Stamps: K.I. Memories-Blooms (flowers), My Sentiments Exactly!- Mother's Day
Ribbon: From Michaels
Foam adhesive: Making Memories
Mom tucked Ginger in. Isn't that cute? I think the cat thought it was way too hot (she does wear a fur coat after all), so not long after this picture was taken, she crawled out and slept on top of her pink towel.

3 comments :

Creative Minds said...

Happy Easter! That card is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Great blog! Happy Easter!

Casey said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Post a Comment