Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blackout, Part 2

I woke up to some really bad thunderstorms this morning. I mean, HEAVY rain (enough to make the street look like a river, lightning flashes, and really loud thunder. I thought, "Oh, well maybe I'll just work from home today..." and then the second that thought left my head, the power went out, so I got out of bed and made my way to the office. At least the storm this time didn't do as much damage as the one from July. And the power was restored by the time I got home from work. Whoo hoo.

No card today...I wanted to watch The Prestige, which I checked out from the library. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I'm not sure that Christian Bale can pass for a magician. When I see him, I just think "Batman." Was anyone else kinda creeped out by the ending?

1 comments :

Danielle said...

Loooove that movie! The ending was sort of creepy but I think it was still good. The first time I saw it I was just waiting for batman to appear from out of nowhere hahaha

Post a Comment