Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pizza Casserole and Display Update

Ok, I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy, but I figured I'd get that funk out of the way. A few weeks ago, I purchased some card displays for the upcoming craft show season. One of them arrived broken, so I requested a replacement. The replacement arrived today (3 weeks later, ::grumble::), and it was NOT in pristine condition. One of the areas that you put the screws was totally broken off from the rest of the shelf! I will do my best to remain calm when I give the store a call on Monday morning. I want my money back, since getting a replacement didn't solve my problem. Redonkulous. Honestly.
On a more positive note, I added a new dish to my food repertoire: pizza casserole. Yummm. I did some calculations and found out that the entire casserole cost me about $14.00 total. It's definitely a lot cheaper than getting something from a restaurant. I have to keep reminding myself that even though there's work that goes into making food, it's the more economical thing to do. The next time I make this, I'll put more vegetables in, but otherwise, I think it was a great first try.I'm taking 2 classes with Jennifer McGuire tomorrow! When I first signed up for it at the beginning of the summer, I thought "Oh, it's so far away." And now it's tomorrow. Holy cow, time flew by these last couple of months.

0 comments :

Post a Comment