Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Guilt-Inspired Running

I woke up to snow this morning. It was kinda expected, but I was surprised that it was coming down so quickly. I had plans to go to 8:30 AM spin, but with the snow, I didn't want to chance it. However, this change of plans worked in my favor because then I kinda felt guilty for not going which led me to feeling determined to get a workout in today. I waited a few hours for the snow to melt and went for a 3.9 mile run. I realized when I got home that 8K = 4.9 miles. I'm just 1 mile away from the 8K length. I think I can build up to that by the end of the month. ::fingers crossed::

Off to a wedding reception tonight for my friend Jenny, yay!

Song of the day: "Just a Dream"- a cover of Nelly's song...sung by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie. Thanks to Julie for the link.

0 comments :

Post a Comment