Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Martha Inspired

I was inspired by some Martha Stewart paper that I had seen in some scrapbook hauls today. I had yet to use the postage stamp-like die that came with my Cuttlebug, so I used it to cut some cream cardstock scraps that my friend Cristina gave me a while back. I cut 4 pieces out, folded some origami hearts, and adhered them to the cardstock pieces. And then I adhered them to the cardbase, stamped a sentiment and glued on some rhinestones for some sparkle. Ta da!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: Die Cuts with a View
Stamp: Studio G
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Die: Cuttlebug

In other news, I was THIS close to not being able to attend spin class this morning. Fortunately, some people who had called to reserve their spot didn't come to class.

And my sister made some yummy lasagna this afternoon. I will fess up. My contribution to the culinary delight was opening the aluminum cans.

2 comments :

Marquise Style said...

So pretty!!!!!!I love it!!

Jen W. said...

Love those origami hearts. Actually love a lot of your little origami creations! The elephant may be my fave...

Post a Comment