Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Bright Spot

The slowly falling snow (and freezing rain?) put a damper on my spin class plans tonight. Instead of slipping and sliding on the road, I decided to not chance it, stay inside and scrap the people pictures from the wedding last Saturday. I intentionally used the same elements as the wedding food page, since these pictures were taken at the same event: Prima flowers, Cuttlebug diecut flowers, rhinestones, etc.

Page Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Stamps: Martha Stewart- Clear Label Stamps (label)
Die: Cuttlebug- Flowers (flowers)
Flower: Prima
Button: Favorite Findings in Pink
Brad: Recollections- Rhinestone Brads
Stickers: American Crafts Chipboard Thickers in Typo
Other: Magenta Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

For this week's Tuesday Trigger, I wasn't feeling really inspired right when I saw the picture. However, after I started going through my stamps, I found a sentiment that would be perfect for today's card. Because of all the light shining through the window, illuminating the room, I thought the sentiment "celebrate sunshine" would be appropriate. I chose bright colors that were featured in the picture and embellished the card with some glittered chipboard. I love how the green paper is slightly embossed. It's also got a pearly sheen to it. 48 loose 4x6 paper for $1.99 at Marshalls. Score.
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Red, Warm Green, Tangerine, Yellow Citrus, Orchid Pastel, Burnt Sienna
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox (brown zigzag), American Crafts Specialty Paper in Pearl
Stamp: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy- Warbler (all)
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Chipboard: American Crafts- Fieldhouse- Glitter Blue Skies

I'm off to watch a new episode of NCIS. Later, gators.

5 comments :

E.T said...

wow! such a fun card!!

Mandy said...

Isn't that gorgeous! I love the pretty circles in all of the trigger colors! FABULOUS!!

Linda said...

Great card. Love how you interpreted the Trigger!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!

Cath said...

Hey Tina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Post a Comment