Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fall-To Layout #129

Mmm, monthly staff breakfast this morning at the office, woot! French toast, eggs, sausage, and potatoes. I was fueled up to work on formatting a 70 page document...ALL DAY. I give communications/graphic design people props for doing that kind of stuff for a living. Whew.

Here's my take on this week's Fall-To Layout challenge #129. I wanted to use the other stamp that my sister gave me yesterday. I suppose it could be used for a card to your significant other, but I wanted to put a baby spin on it. After assembling all the paper and ribbon elements, I thought Glossy Accents on the bottles was a nice finishing touch for added dimension without the bulk.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Prussian Blue
Stamp: K.I. Memories- It's a Girl (bottle), Studio G (sentiment)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb
Other: Glossy Accents

0 comments :

Post a Comment