Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Run

9 AM: Oh, what a nice day outside! Great weather for running. I'll do that later.

12 PM: #$%* printer.

1 PM: Man, I'm stuffed from lunch. This sunny weather is awesome. Oh, look, Ginger is sleeping. I guess I could follow her example.

5 PM: ::groan:: I don't want to run outside. Blahhh. But the 8K is in 2 weeks. Crap. Ok. Sigh. Gear up and run.

For me, the fear of not finishing that race is enough motivation to go, so I did 4.85 miles around the neighborhood this afternoon as the sun was setting. New shoes should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow, hooray!

My Wee Memories challenge #44 was selected as a Fabulous 4 this week. :) My personal challenge for today's card was to use some of birthday goodies. I decided to use some of these flower stickers that had pearls AND bling. I thought the bee theme of the paper went well with the flowers.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment)
Stickers: Jolee's Boutique- Cream Buds
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Ribbon: Sweet Petites from A.C. Moore
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy

0 comments :

Post a Comment