Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nope, Not in Canada Today

One of my coworkers this morning: "So, Tina, did you break the plane?"

Mmmnope. The reason why I'm not in Canada right now is a little more complicated than that.

I heard from my boss that the Prince Edward Island event was receive positively, and everyone else that was supposed to make it did so safely. I'm so glad that everything worked out!

I made my sister's birthday card, but just so that I don't spoil the surprise for her, I'll show it to you after her birthday next week. I, instead, made a card built around this "love you" panel I had on my desk. I liked the idea of layering my background stamps: first, the music, and then the leaves on top of that. Check out all that glitter...BING!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Green. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone
Stamps: Inkadinkado (leaves), Stampendous (music score)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Citrus (butterflies)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch, Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly
Stickers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas Glitter Thickers-Sparkling Cherry

0 comments :

Post a Comment