Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Estate Sale Fail

The search for a night stand continues. I decided to go to an estate sale near my old high school to see if they were selling a night stand, and unfortunately, they weren't. One funny thing that happened was that when I was walking out of the house, there was a woman approaching the house and she said "Oh, no, I don't like walking into an estate sale and seeing people leaving without stuff." Yeah, well, lady, you can't win every day. I already had some good yard sale karma earlier this weekend, and I'll take what I can get and be thankful for it.

After the estate sale, I went to the high school track and did the workout that was really for yesterday, but moved to today. I actually manage alright considering the heat and humidity. Who's ready for Fall? ::raises hand:: ME!

A potential large Etsy order is in the works. I worked on samples tonight to send to my contact. I hope she likes them! ::fingers crossed:: Earlier this evening, I worked on making more polymer clay flowers with my MoldMuse molds.

0 comments :

Post a Comment