Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Sisterly Card Assignment

Card: My sister requested a thank you card to send to her previous landlord. Fortunately she gave me some guidance of what she was looking for. She liked the thank you card that I created last week with the bird, but she didn't want the rectangular panel on the left and no flowers near the bird and since her landlord is a guy, some masculine paper, please. Here's the card that I came up with.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Olive Pastel
Stamps: Studio G (bird), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts- Metropolitan
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Other: Black American Crafts Stamp Marker

Weirdness: On my way home from spin class tonight, the radio weather report was talking about rain. I thought to myself, "That's crazy. There's nothing going on right now." And right as that thought finished, it started pouring. Super.

At the office:
There's a committee meeting at the office tomorrow. Word on the street is that the lunch is coming from an Italian place. I'll have to be conveniently around when the email announcing leftovers goes out to all staff. Ha ha.

TV: Whoo hoo, JP got the final rose! He and Ashley look so happy together. I hope they live happily ever after :) While Ben didn't get the girl in the end, I thought he took the bad news as well as could be expected and left the show with dignity. That must have been crushing. Eek.

0 comments :

Post a Comment