Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Minneapolis, Day 3

Another day-long meeting, but at least it was different from yesterday's. It was basically yesterday's crowd + new people. I was able to put names to faces/voices. I communicate with all of these people through phone and email and now it's nice to add a personal touch to it. The facilitator had an unexpected medical family emergency, so she had to present her PowerPoint via speakerphone. Despite the last minute changes, I think everything went really well. Some people were making fun of me and how I was taking pictures of the notes that were written on the flip charts. I had it handy. It was difficult to capture what everyone was saying, so I thought that was a technologically savvy solution.

The flight home felt like forever. It's probably because I didn't sleep at all, which is really rare.

Oh, and true to what I told my boss's boss last night, I polished off the ice cream carton in the freezer and ate the bag of peanut M&Ms that I saved from yesterday's afternoon break. Most unhealtiest dinner. Ever.

Here's a picture of what I bought at Archiver's on Wednesday. Check out all the fun alphas, especially the new Amy Tangerine ones! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment