Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall-To Layout #156

Today was work-from-home Friday, which I spent most of the time working on a poster presentation for a national conference coming up in October. I'm about 90% done with my draft, and I've given myself a Monday deadline to send it to the co-author for him to fill in the blanks.

I was behind a lady with a wailing child in the cart at Target. The child was throwing things out the cart and seriously having a cow. I picked up one of the things that she threw out and gave it to the mom. The mom didn't even look at me or say "thank you." Sheesh, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #156. I really wanted to start using the yellow flowers that I bought on clearance last weekend for the circle portion of the sketch.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Stamps: Studio G Ditto (sentiment)
Punch: Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly
Flowers: Prima, Recollections
Pearl: Recollections

There's a rummage sale near my parents' house tomorrow. I told myself that I couldn't go check it out unless I went to spin class in the morning. I have really been a lazy butt lately and not really adhering to the race training schedule, so I feel like I need to get a workout in somewhere, somehow!

0 comments :

Post a Comment