Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall-To Layout #157

Whoo, it's work-from-home-Friday! :) I woke up at my regular time of 6:30 AM because I could hear RJ do his "I want breakfast" prowl. I took care of a bunch of work emails and then zipped over to spin class at the gym. I felt really compelled to go because I was feeling really guilty for being sucha slacker lately. And of course, the endorphins kicked in as the class went on. I hope I can muster the same motivation to go to Saturday and Sunday's classes.

Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #157. I used this opportunity to use the felt that I bought at a yard sale a few weeks ago. I die cut 2 medium flowers and 1 small flower and sewed them together with a button on top. I'm not sure where the red/cream/blue theme came from. I guess I was feeling patriotic because I had been watching a 9-11 remembrance program on NBC.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Green, Blackbird
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen
Stamps: Inkadinkado- Round Frames, Nature
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
Buttons: From Tuesday Morning
Die: Sizzix- Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment