Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Congrats Baby Card

I decided to take the day off from work today. The conference call that was going to be the only thing that I'd have to do was canceled. I considered today my deep breath before my upcoming work trip.

My cousin from Japan gave birth to a baby girl this past weekend, and my mom asked me to make a card to send to them overseas to say congratulations. I wasn't really feeling inspired to create a card on my own, so I referred to a sketch that I used earlier this week.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Warm Green
Stamps: Studio G, Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Paper: American Crafts- City Park, Chatterbox
Punches: EK Success (rubber ducky), EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch), EK Success Scalloped Circle punch (2 inch)
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal

0 comments :

Post a Comment