Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

CPS #264

I decided to work from home today since I won't be able to on Friday due to travel. Thank goodness my boss is flexible, but then again, she took a vacation today so it probably didn't matter either way where I was working today. I'm starting off the week with using a stamp that I bought yesterday, the daffodil one. Suzie's birthday is coming up, so I wanted to be prepared with a birthday card to send to her. Here's my take on CPS #264.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Personal Stamp Exchange- Black
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Broken China. Stampin' Up in So Saffron.
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment), Embossing Arts Co. (flowers)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Die: Sizzix- Squares, Scalloped #2
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Other: Liquid Pearl in Buttercup, Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment