Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Origami Flower Card

Ah, finally, some relief! I was able to sleep in my bed upstairs last night and I think I'll be able to tonight since the heat isn't so bad. I'm very much looking forward to hearing what the AC guy says about my unit when he comes tomorrow. This whole situation needs to be remedied pronto!

At least I was able to make a card tonight. With the exception of the alphabet stickers and the punch, everything was already within reach on my craft desk. The flower was leftover from the origami class I taught at the beginning of the month. The brown polka dot patterned paper and stamped envelope panel were leftover from last week's order from the office. Ta da!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: American Crafts- Abode
Stamp: Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Pearl: Recollections
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Foliage
Stickers: October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers in Teal and Black
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment