Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Fall-To Layout #192

Spin class womp: BLAH! I went to the gym tonight, excited that I'd be able to get in another spin class this weekend. I went into the classroom and there was only 1 person there, and it stayed that way for a while. Then I remembered seeing on the door that the gym was closing at 7 PM. I went back downstairs and confirmed with the desk staff that class was canceled. Aw, bummer. Well, I already got to the gym. I might as well work out. I was able to get in 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill while watching Bethenny Ever After until the gym closed.

Lilly the dog: I went to lunch with Beth today and afterwards she invited me to go visit her new-ish dog, Lilly. Beth adopted her at the beginning of the month and I had gone to see them the weekend she got her. Lilly was so tired from being driven from SC and then adjusting to a new home that she wasn't very lively the first time I saw her. This time, however, I got my fair share of doggy kisses.

WTH Neighbor Moment: I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I noticed that RJ sat up in attention with his eyes on window. OMG, the old lady neighbor is doing something to my garden, tending to my wilted daffodils! I know that she's done this before when I wasn't home, but never when I was actually at home. I didn't want to stare in case she caught me staring. I'm thinking she was just trying to be helpful...but how weird, right?!

Card: Here's my card for today (Fall-To Layout #192), which was pretty easy to make because I had the heart patterned paper and card front on my desk already. The hardest part was figuring out which flowers to use.


Card Specs:
Ink: Stampin' Up- Early Espresso. Colorbox Chalk Ink in Yellow Citrus and Chestnut Roan
Paper: American Crafts- Abode
Stamp: Hero Arts- Thinking of You Messages (sentiment), Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern, Martha Stewart- Patterns
Brad: American Crafts, Large Brads- Cherry
Flowers: Prima

2 comments :

Ardyth said...

What a fun card! Love those colourful hearts!

C said...

Pretty colors! Maybe your newborn was doing a random act of kindness..not weird, sweet!

Post a Comment