Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello, Ginger

I found this picture of Ginger that I took over the weekend with my phone. She was napping upstairs and when I said hello on the other side of the railing, she decided to return the favor. And then go back to sleep.

The other picture is a card that I made tonight. I thought the Rich Razzleberry color was a good contrast to the light green found in City Park collection. When I finished the card, I had to laugh to myself because I was having trouble thinking of what I'd use this card for. Duh, shouldn't I have thought of that before I made it? I guess I could use it as a thank you card, right?

Card Specs:
Ink: Stampin' Up in Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Stampin' Up- So Many Scallops, Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly
Die: Sizzix- Squares, Scalloped #2
Paper: American Crafts- City Park
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment