Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Using My "New" Sizzix Die

May has been very good to me on at my Etsy shop.  I decided to treat myself to some new crafty supplies from Scrapbooking-Warehouse.com (Colorbox chalk ink pads and reinkers, Hero Arts sentiment stamps, and alphabet stickers).  The money didn't even have a chance to get warm in my PayPal account, ha ha.  

I have finally got around to using my new Sizzix die- Envelope, Manila.  I cut out the envelope for this card and realized that the sides are open instead of perforated or scored.  Is that weird for an envelope?  Stuff would fall out if you wanted to keep something inside!  I don't get it.  I'll have to do a little research to see how to remedy this problem.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in French Blue, Charcoal
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox, Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamps: Hero Arts- Cling Classic Fabric Design (background), Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance (sentiment)
Flower: Basic Grey Bloomers- Sweet Threads collection
Marker: Stampin' Up in Pacific Point
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly,
Die: Sizzix- Envelope, Manila

0 comments :

Post a Comment