Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

2012 Craft Show #2

To me, craft show success is defined as a) making my table fee and b) making extra money.  Today's craft show was successful, yay!  I didn't take a picture of my set up because it's pretty much the same look every craft show.  I sat next to this lady that was selling suncatchers.  She got a really good position in the room because it was next to a window and the sunbeams were going through the crystals and projecting lots of rainbows on the wall.  It was definitely an eye-catching sight when you walked into the room, so I'm sure she made a lot of money today...

After the craft fair, I went to a couple of places in that neighborhood- Ross, Blockbuster, TJMaxx, Hobby Lobby, Marshalls, and Michaels.  I got some Moose Munch from Ross, even though I was eying their selection of EK Success punches.  I had to pry myself away from the display and tell myself that I didn't NEED more punches.  Then at Hobby Lobby, I got 2 sets of embossing folders (a total of 4 folders) and a package of Stickles because my Studio G glitter glue dried up and I threw them away.  I liked the Christmas stamps that were on display at Michaels, but I didn't NEED those either.  I might reconsider when they go on clearance after the New Year.

I am EXHAUSTED!!!

At least it was a good day.

Now to try to keep my eyes open so I can watch Jeremy Renner on Saturday Night Live...

1 comments :

Linda said...

Tina...I don't ever comment but enjoy your stories. Thanks!

Post a Comment