Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Manicure Update and Holiday Card

Manicure Update: This Shellac manicure that I got last weekend is definitely holding up.  There are only 2 noticeable chips (left thumb, right index finger).  I have noticed that my nails have grown because there's space between the cuticle and the nail polish.  I am not a skeptic anymore.



Shopping: I stopped by one yard sale today after going to spin class this morning, but didn't get anything.  I was so turned off by the condition of the items that were there because everything looked kinda dirty and dusty.  Just because it's used doesn't mean that it should look that way.  Before the yard sale, I went to Ross and found 2 punches in the kitchen section for $4 each. The one on top is called Acanthus Leaf and the one on the bottom is called Candles.



Card: Here's the card that I made last night with a "newish" stamp set from the yard sale a few weeks ago.  My goal was to make it a) not Christmas focused and b) flat so that it can go through the mail easily.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Chestnut Roan, Prussian Blue. Stampin' Up in Riding Hood Red, Pool Party
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Season of Friendship, Studio G (everything else)
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch

0 comments :

Post a Comment