Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake

The office released us at 2 PM this afternoon so that we could get a head start on our holiday.  Yay!  Really, it just helped me get a head start on all the holiday eating since I went straight to my parents' house, heh.

Julie (my sister) came over tonight to help me with the pumpkin cheesecake (Recipe #14 of 2012) that I wanted to contribute to Thanksgiving dinner.  She worked on the crust, while I worked on the cheesecake part.  I didn't beat the cream cheese as smoothly as I should have, so in the final product, there were little cream cheese bits in the cheesecake.  Also, the recipe says that it should be in the oven for an hour, but it took close to 1.5 hours to get it not so jiggly.  We'll see what how it tastes tomorrow :)

While waiting for the cheesecake to bake, we watched an NCIS marathon on tv and played Just Dance 2.  RJ thought that the best seat in the house is right on top of me.  He loves that blanket, and it doesn't matter if someone is already using it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment