Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mac and Cheese!

Ahh, Friday is in sight!  Except tomorrow morning will be an early start because the only time my workgroup could meet between today and tomorrow is tomorrow at 8 AM.  Ugh, I hope my brain is functional by then.  Fortunately, all I have to do is roll out of bed and turn on my computer.  No commuting tomorrow.  I hope we finish within an hour so that I can go to spin class afterwards.

I got meeting leftovers today.  I should have thought of this idea a lot sooner.  Usually, I get a plastic plate to put my food on and then bring it across the street to my office.  However, today, I was smart and brought my own container.  Then I don't have to worry about using a plate and whatever I couldn't eat could go home with me.  Today's lunch of mac and cheese, pulled pork, and salad was eagerly consumed so there was nothing to bring home with me.  The mac and cheese was amazing!

0 comments :

Post a Comment