Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Right Now...

I borrowed this idea from Paige Evans's recent blog post.

Age: 29
 
Height and Weight: 5'3" and 150ish lbs (yeah, whatever...it is what it is.).

Married: Nope.

Children: Does RJ count? =^..^=

Favorite color: I'd say red...like a Christmas red.   

Drinking: Tea.

Working on: Homemade Christmas and birthday cards.

Talking to: No one, at the moment.  Occasionally RJ when he gets into mischief.

Favorite book: Recently, it's The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.

Wanting: I'm stealing Paige's answer..."To go to the American Crafts Warehouse Sale."  But that's in Utah, unfortunately.  Maybe next year.  I'd have to bring an extra suitcase for all the goodies that I'd buy.

Eating: Nothing at the moment.  I would love some chocolate if anyone wants to make a donation.

Thinking about: The pumpkin cheesecake that I'm going to bake next week for Thankgiving dinner.

Excited about: Thanksgiving next week with family!

Favorite Movie: Can't go wrong with Raiders of the Lost Ark...or Lilo and Stitch.

Worried about: Program reviews at work in a few weeks.

Had enough of: Emotionally unavailable men and dating.

Might try: The gingerbread latte at Starbucks.

Waiting for: The Just Dance 2 Wii game that I bought on Amazon to come in the mail.

Last movie you saw: End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Wearing: T-shirt and capri work-out tights

Lovin: The ability to work from home on Fridays.

Tattoos YES or NO?: No.  Probably couldn't handle the pain.

Happy to be: Toasty warm in my tidy and clean home.

Favorite song right now: Oath- Cher Lloyd.

Canon or Nikon girl: No preference, really.  Only because I don't have an SLR camera.  The one that I normally use is a Nikon digital camera that I got almost 10 years ago.  It still works, so I haven't found the need to buy a new one.

Ready for: The weekend!

Toes painted or natural: Painted!  Except for the time being because I want to give my nails a rest from the recent Shellac manicure.

Glad I have: My friends and family (awww....)

Not ready for: Turning 30.

Healthy YES or NO: I work out so that I can eat yummy food, so I think I'm somewhere in between YES and NO.

Still cool as you were 10 years ago?: Pish, I'm way cooler now. 

2 comments :

June K said...

That was fun :).

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Getting to know you.....getting to know all about you........hahahaha...old song from years ago, yeah that was fun :)

Post a Comment