Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone out there that's celebrating Thanksgiving is having a wonderful holiday with loved ones!  My day started out with sleeping in and then going for a run.  The weather was too nice to pass up.  Plus, I wanted an excuse to eat an extra slice of cheesecake.  This was the first time I ran since June (eek).  I jogged about 2.5 miles and walked the last 0.25, so not too bad considering my hiatus.

When I got home, I took a shower and then went straight to making green bean casserole, stuffed mushrooms, and baking crescent rolls for the dinner tonight at my parents' house.  Here are highlights from the big feast!  The cheesecake was a big hit.  If I could get a handle on how to make a red velvet cheesecake, I wouldn't need to go to The Cheesecake Factory anymore.  Julie brought pecan and apple pies from a local bakery, too. Yum yum yum!
Mmm, turkey!
And other goodies.
My plate...1st round.
Me and Julie.
My pumpkin cheesecake, 1st round.
Family :)
Sisters, again.
Cousin line up by age.
Cousin line up by height.

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day with family and great food....that cheesecake looks oh so delicious!!!!!

June K said...

Sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving dinner together. Those two "line-ups" are a crack up. Great way to remember who is older than whom. LOL.

Post a Comment